翻译一句英语谢谢。。

suffering...
So send me all your money
and I will suffer for you.

◎金钱

It can buy a House
可以用来买房子
But not a Home
但是不能买一个家
It can buy a Bed
可以用来买床
But not Sleep
但是不能买睡眠
It can buy a Clock
可以用来买时钟
But not Time
但是不能买时间
It can buy you a Book
可以用来买书
But not Knowledge
但是不能买到知识
It can buy you a Position
可以用来买职位
But not Respect
但是不能买到尊敬
It can buy you Medicine
可以用来买药
But not Health
但是不能买到健康
It can buy you Blood
可以用来买血
But not Life
但是不能买回生命
It can buy you Sex
可以用来买性行为
But not Love
但是不能买到真爱
So you see money isn't everything.
所以金钱不是万能的
I tell you all this because I am your Friend,
我之所以告诉你这些道理,是因为我是你真正的朋友
and as your Friend I want to take away your pain and suffering.....
而身为你的朋友,我想要消除你的痛苦
免除你所受的折磨
so send me all your money and I will suffer for you.
所以把你的钱都
寄来吧
我决定替你承受
这一切痛苦
A truer Friend than me you will never find.
你再也不会找到任何一个比我更真心的朋友了
CASH ONLY PLEASE
我只收现金,谢谢

所以............
谁需要我来当他的真心朋友?????

参考资料:baidu

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2011-01-31
痛苦………
所以给我你所有钱
让我来代你痛苦。
第2个回答  2011-01-31
痛苦...
因此,所有的钱都寄给我
我会为你受苦。
相似回答