麻烦你帮我翻译 一下英语邮件吧·谢谢了

Hello?my chinese (german in the future) girl,you forgot the most important thing:Do you want to see me in Beijin?If yes (hoprfully) i have to book the return flight?at the end of my trip?for monday.If you?can not come to see me i will book a flight on saturday.But i have to know untill monday what we will do. So please let me know what we can do as soon as possible (please answer tomorrow).?About the pictures: I did not delete all your pictures. I only switched the screensaver of the mobile phone to another picture. But your pictures are back again.I thought i can get more new pictures from you.?I got the pictures from you but i still can not read what is written on them.Can you send me some pictures from your family?Now about germany. Your parents are pretty smart. They are right about difficulties?to find a job for foreigner.But it ids getting easier if you have a good education. One possibility might be as a translator from chinese to english or german or as a teacher for chinese language. You see school it is verry important. But we have to talk about this later (mybe in Beijin?).Please do not forget to let me know about Beijin as soon as possible.Waiting for a message from a "sad girl".Love you

Hello?my chinese (german in the future) girl,
你好我的中国女孩子 (未来的德国女孩)
you forgot the most important thing:
你忘了很重要的事情:

Do you want to see me in Beijin?
你想在北京看到我吗?

If yes (hoprfully) i have to book the return flight?at the end of my trip?for monday.
如果想的话(希望, hopefully 打错字了写的人) 我要在星期一定回来的机票。
If you?can not come to see me i will book a flight on saturday.
如果你不能来看我的话, 我就定星期六的。

But i have to know untill monday what we will do. So please let me know what we can do as soon as possible (please answer tomorrow).?
但是我要尽快知道。要到星期一才知道做什么。 如果可以的话, 亲尽快回复 (请在明天回复?)

About the pictures: I did not delete all your pictures.
关于图片: 我没有把你的图片全部删掉。

I only switched the screensaver of the mobile phone to another picture.
我只是把手机的背景图片换成其他的图片。

But your pictures are back again.
但是你的图片又回来了。

I thought i can get more new pictures from you.?
我想我可以从你那里得到新的图片?

I got the pictures from you but i still can not read what is written on them.
我收到你给我的图片, 但是我还是不能读上面写点是什么。

Can you send me some pictures from your family?
可以给我发些你家人的图片吗?

Now about germany.
现在来讲讲德国。

Your parents are pretty smart.
你的父母很聪明。

They are right about difficulties?to find a job for foreigner.
他们说的美国, 帮外国人找工作很难。

But it ids getting easier if you have a good education.
但是如果你有学业的话, 就会容易点。

One possibility might be as a translator from chinese to english or german or as a teacher for chinese language.
其中一个可能性是当翻译员, 从中文到英文到德文, 或者是中文老师。

You see school it is verry important. But we have to talk about this later (mybe in Beijin?).
学校很重要。 不过我们可以晚点再说 (在北京的时候?)

Please do not forget to let me know about Beijin as soon as possible.
请不要忘记尽快回复我关于北京。

Waiting for a message from a "sad girl".
等待一个“伤心女孩” 的信息

Love you
爱你
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2012-06-20
您好?我的中文(德国在未来)的女孩,你忘了最重要的:你想在北京见我?如果是(希望)我必须返回的航班吗?在结束我的旅程?星期一。如果你?不能见我,我将在星期六的航班。但我必须知道星期一我们将做些什么。所以请让我知道我们能做的是尽快(请明天给我回答)。?关于图片:我没有删除你所有的照片。我只交换手机的屏保另一张照片。但你的照片回来。我以为我可以得到更多的新的你的照片。?我把你的照片但我还是无法阅读他们。你能给我一些你家庭的照片吗?关于德国。你的父母很聪明。他们是对的困难?外国人找工作。但它的ID变得更容易,如果你有一个良好的教育。一种可能就是一个翻译从汉语到英语或德语或者教中文的老师。你看,学校是非常重要的。但我们必须谈谈之后(也许是在北京?)。请不要忘了让我知道北京尽快。等待一个消息来自一个“悲伤的女孩”。爱你
相似回答