求大学四人美剧英语表演剧本!跪求!!!

如题所述

傲慢与偏见

Elizabeth Bennet: I thought you were in London.

伊丽莎白:我原以为你在伦敦。

Mr. Darcy: No... No. I''m not.

达西:不...不,我不在那。

Jane Bennet: Yes. A thousand times yes.

简:是的,一千次说是的。

Caroline Bingley: I can''t help thinking that at some point someone is going to produce a piglet and we''ll all have to chase it.

卡罗琳:我忍不住不去想在某个地方某人也许会弄出一直小猪来,我们都必须去追逐它。

Caroline Bingley: Goodness, did you walk here Miss Bennet?

卡罗琳:谢天谢地,你是在这儿散步吗本尼特小姐?

Elizabeth Bennet: I did.

伊丽莎白:是的。

Caroline Bingley: Charles. You cannot be serious.

卡罗琳:查尔斯。你不能这么严肃。

Jane Bennet: He is just what a young man ought to be.

简:他只是一个年轻人通常会这么做的。

Charlotte Lucas: Mr. Collins and I are engaged.

夏洛特:科林斯先生和我订婚了。

Elizabeth Bennet: Engaged?

伊丽莎白:订婚?

Charlotte Lucas: Yes.

夏洛特:是的。

Elizabeth Bennet: To be married?

伊丽莎白:就要结婚了?

Charlotte Lucas: Yes, Lizzie, what other kind of engaged is there? Oh, for heaven''s sake, Lizzie, don''t look at me like that. There is no earthly reason why I shouldn''t be as happy with him as any other.

夏洛特:是的,丽滋,难道还有别的订婚吗?哦,老天保佑,丽滋,不要那样看着我。并没有任何世俗的理由,为什么我不能和别人一样和他在一起幸福。

Elizabeth Bennet: But he''s ridiculous.

伊丽莎白:但是他很可笑。

Charlotte Lucas: Oh hush.

夏洛特:哦闭嘴。

Mr. Darcy: I love you. Most ardently. Please do me the honor of accepting my hand.

达西先生:我爱你。最热烈地。请接受我的手。

Elizabeth Bennet: Sir, I appreciate the struggle you have been through, and I am very sorry to have caused you pain. Believe me, it was unconsciously done.

伊丽莎白:先生,我很欣赏你经历过的挣扎,并且我很抱歉引起你的伤痛。相信我,这些都是无意而为的。

Mr. Darcy: Is this your reply?

达西先生:这就是你的回答?

Elizabeth Bennet: Yes, sir.

伊丽莎白:是的,先生。

Mr. Darcy: Are you... are you laughing at me?

达西先生:你是...你是在嘲笑我吗?

Elizabeth Bennet: No.

伊丽莎白:不。

Mr. Darcy: Are you *rejecting* me?

达西先生:你是在拒绝我吗?

Elizabeth Bennet: I''m sure that the feelings which, as you''ve told me have hindered your regard, will help you in overcoming it.

伊丽莎白:我很相信这种感觉,当你告诉我有碍于你的尊重,这会帮助你克服过去的。

Mr. Darcy: Might I ask why, with so little endeavor at civility, I am thus repulsed?

达西先生:我可以问为什么吗,礼貌性地戴着一点点努力,我因而就被拒绝了?

Elizabeth Bennet: And I might as well enquire why, with so evident a design of insulting me, you chose to tell me that you liked me against your better judgment.

伊丽莎白:并且我可能也想知道为什么,这对我是如此明显的一个侮辱,你选择是告诉我你喜欢我还是反对你自己更好的决定吧。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2014-10-15
牛仔裤的夏天电影里的不错~追问

有word文档吗?

追答

不好意思没有~这是我去年做过的~

你可以在贴吧找找

不过四人都要是女生喔……

相似回答