求一百句英语电影台词?

带中文翻译的, 谢谢了。 要有100条啊 , 别复制别人的, 别人的少了很多。

1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn,"
1。“坦白说,我亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。”
"Gone With the Wind," 1939.
“乱世佳人”,1939。

2. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse,"
2。“我要给他一个他无法拒绝的条件。”
"The Godfather," 1972.
“教父”,1972。

3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am,"
3。“你不明白!我应该是个有类。我应该是个一个有力的竞争者。我可以给我的人,而不是一个流浪汉,这就是我。”
"On the Waterfront," 1954.
“海滨”1954。

4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore,"
4。“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。”
"The Wizard of Oz," 1939.
“绿野仙踪”,1939。

5. "Here's looking at you, kid,"
5。“就看你的了,孩子。”
"Casablanca," 1942.
“卡萨布兰卡”,1942。

6. "Go ahead, make my day,"
6。“去吧,让我的一天,”
"Sudden Impact," 1983.
“突然的冲击,“1983。

7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up,"
7。“好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头,“
"Sunset Blvd. ," 1950.
“日落大街。”,1950。

8. "May the Force be with you,"
8。“愿原力与你同在。”
"Star Wars," 1977.
“星球大战”,1977。

9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night,"
9。“系紧你的安全带。它将是一个颠簸的夜晚。”
"All About Eve," 1950.
“夏娃”,1950。

10. "You talking to me?"
10。“你在跟我说话吗?”
"Taxi Driver," 1976.
“出租车司机”,1976。

跟着老外轻松快乐说地道英语>>
跟着老外轻松快乐说地道英语> >

11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate,"
11。“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”
"Cool Hand Luke," 1967.
“喋血》,“1967。

12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning,"
12。“我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹。”
"Apocalypse Now," 1979.
“现代启示录”,1979。

13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry,"
13。“爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”
"Love Story," 1970.
“爱情故事”,1970。

14. "The stuff that dreams are made of,"
14。“东西之梦,”
"The Maltese Falcon," 1941.
“马耳他猎鹰”,1941。

15. "E.T. phone home,"
15。“打电话回家。”
"E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial," 1982.
”的《外星人》,“1982。

16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!",
16。“他们叫我狄博思先生!”
"In the Heat of the Night," 1967.
“在酷热的夜晚,”1967。

17. "Rosebud,"
17。“玫瑰花蕾”,
"Citizen Kane," 1941.
“公民凯恩”,1941。

18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!",
18。“我做到了,老妈!世界之巅!”
"White Heat," 1949.
“白热”,1949。

19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!",
19。“我抓狂了地狱,我不需要这个了!”
"Network," 1976.
“网络”,1976。

20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship,"
20。“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”
"Casablanca," 1942.
“卡萨布兰卡”,1942。
青春歌舞
  You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh and illuminate - your fertile young minds.
  The future greets you with its magic mirror, reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passed fleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. New Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"
  你们必须记住,年轻的演员们,学习是不分季节的。它允许假期内闪烁之光振作并且启发。它使年轻的思想得到充实,神奇的未来之门在向你招手,回想每个珍贵的时刻,每个英勇的抉择。。。我像你这么大的时候,暑假早已飞快的过去了。但我依然清晰记得每一刻。。。

  what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回忆是什么?
  I gotta make bank.我得去赚钱
  we got off to a rough start, but you really came through.我们不打不相识,但是你真没有在意
  We're not busy or anything. 我们没什么
  Keep it coming, guys!加油,伙计们
  The big zero.什么都没有
  Talk to me. 跟我说
  Here's the thing.有一件事
  Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成绩优秀,所有功课都优秀
  he's really working someone.他在谈正事

  we're kicking off another hot summer here in Albuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up the sound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer!
  我们抛开又一个炎热的夏天,这里是阿尔布开克市,因此,在这里你会感到很舒适,呼吸新鲜空气,跟夏天问个好吧!

  looking very sharp this summer.这个夏天你们看起来很精神
  With discretion.很谨慎
  "Whatever it takes." 无论什么条件
  don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那个只顾修炼瑜伽的人
  let's go for it.接受它吧
  Confirming assignments.确认分配
  The promised land.愿望实现
  would you care for lemonade?你想要点柠檬水吗?
  Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.从今以后请记住要按时上下班
  How sick is that 真糟糕
  We got a hoop out back 我们可以承受的
  All for one, and one for all, All right? 都是一样的,不是吗?
  Send the waiters right in. 让服务员都就位
  college costs a fortune. 大学要花很多钱
  Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep me posted. 明天看着他们,并和我保持联系
  Big timeout on that one. 那个已经过去了

  I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak in the pool after work.我来这只是赚一些钱并在工作后偷偷游个泳
  I've got the talent show sign-up sheet right here. Are you in?我刚刚拿到演出报名单,你参加吗?
  Close, very close.对,很对
  you've been working out?你还在健身吗?
  Fair warning. 注意
  Nice call.好建议
  Line it up. 瞄准
  Off we go. 留下我们
  work up an appetite 引起食欲
  board of directors 董事会

  This shirt positively screams for a Windsor knot.今年肯定好事成双了
  We pull a little weight over at the school. 我们给学校施加了一点压力
  Well, it wasn't an official date type of thing. 这并不是一个重要的约会啊
  Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意脚下,安全起见
  What the heck? 怎么回事
  Again from the top. 再来一遍
  Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次

  I love that you've got the team working together, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, but everybody's got their own future. Well, when you graduate, lots of people are gonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keeping your eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind.
  我很高兴你和队友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野猫队。队友也只是现在的,但是每个人都有他自己的将来。当你毕业后,很多人都会追逐同样的机会,盯着这些奖励并没有什么错。事实上,你不盯着,你会被落下的。

  Same here. 我也是
  What is she up to? 她准备干什么?
  Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年轻人,未来是个未知数
  You got eyes, use them. 眼见为实,看看吧
  Coming right up. 马上来
  in the meantime 同时
  Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太过分了,小滑头
  It's been wild 有点疯狂
  Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想说,很难了解这些
  Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比赛
  Let's run it back. 再来一场
  You might want to think this one out.你必须考虑清楚
  Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops. 有一头金发,穿着时髦时装
  I don't really want to see my sister crash and burn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那里怒气冲天

26 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933

  试译: 哪你那天过来看我吧! (侬本多情,1993)

  27 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969

  试译:我在这儿走着!我在这儿走着!(午夜牛郎,1969)

  28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

  弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

  29,You can't handle the truth!

  你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

  30,I want to be alone.

  我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

  31,After all,tomorrow is another day!

  毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

  33,I'll have what she's having.

  我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

  37,I'll be back.

  我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

  38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

  现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

  40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

  妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

  43,We'll always have Paris.

  我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

  46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

  噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)

  48,Well,nobody's perfect.

  人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)

  51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?

  你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)

  52,You had me at″hello.″

  当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)

  54,There's no crying in baseball!

  在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)

  56,A boy's best friend is his mother.

  一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)

  57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

  没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)

  58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

  亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)

  59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

  上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)

  63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seduceme.Aren't you?

  罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)

  67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

  世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

  71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

  等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)

  75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

  我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)

  83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

  快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)

  94,I feel the need-the need for speed!

  我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)

  95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

  人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)

  100,I'm king of the world!

  我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2013-08-27
建议你用"英语流利说"这款软件,即时更新,上面有不少美剧,或英文电影的台词,有原版示范的,你跟读一遍还会给你打分,也有中文翻译, 类似于游戏的学习软件。在手机上就能下。又可练习口语,又会背了不少句子,我是初三党,用这个提高了词汇量,现在口语很不错哦,发音挺纯正的,对了,那个软件全是美音的,如果你是英音,那就不建议了。祝你学习进步!
相似回答