问问火星救援那个电影,马克最后的一段台词是什么

如题所述

Welcom to the Astronaut Candidate Program.
欢迎参加宇航员计划
Now pay attention, because this could save your life.

请注意,这些可能会救你的命
Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.
相信我,我验证过
Alright. Let me get a few things out of the way, right off the bat.
开始前,我先给大家说清楚几件事情。
Yes, I did in fact survive on a deserted planet by farming in my own shit.

我确实是靠吃自己粑粑种出的农作物而存活下来的
Yes, it's actually wirse than it sound. So, let's not talk about that ever again.

事实比听起来要糟糕得多,此事就此打住
The other question I get most frequently is.

另一个被问得最多的问题是
When I was up there stranded by myself,

当我独自被困在那儿时
Did I think I was going to die?
想过会死在那儿吗?
Yes, absolutly.
想过,当然想过。
And that's when you need to know going in, because it's going to happen to you.

这是你必须知道的,因为他正发生在你身上
This is space. It does not cooperate.

那是太空,它是不会迁就你的
At some point, everything's going to go south on you.
在某个时候,一切都会变得越来越糟糕
Everything's going to go south and you're going to say "This is it."

当一切越来越糟时,你只能坚强地面对
This is how I end.

这是我如何解决这个问题的
Now you can either accept that
你要么屈服
or you can get to work.
要么反抗
That's all it is.
就是这样
You just begin.
你只要开始
You do the math. You solve one problem
进行计算,解决一个问题
and you solve the next one,
解决下一个问题
and then the next.
解决下下个问题
And if you solve enough problems, you get to come home.
等解决了足够的问题,你就能回家了

Alright. Questions?
还有什么问题
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2015-12-02
你自己去看了不就知道了追问

看不了,都是预告片

追答

我上个月就看过了,你加xyl 微 520 欣 dy123,有很多电影可以抢先国内看的

相似回答