第1个回答 2006-01-27
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
6) Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
7) Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
8) Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
10) Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
第2个回答 2006-01-27
世界上最远的距离
——泰戈尔
世界上最远的距离 不是生与死的距离
而是我站在你的面前 你却不知道我爱你
世界上最远的距离 不是我站在你的面前你却不知道我爱你
而是爱到痴迷 却不能说我爱你
世界上最远的距离 不是我不能说我爱你
而是想你痛彻心脾 却只能深埋心底
世界上最远的距离 不是我不能说我想你
而是彼此相爱 却不能够在一起
世界上最远的距离 不是彼此相爱却不能在一起
而是明明无法抵挡这一股气息 却还得装作毫不在意
世界上最远的距离 不是明明无法抵挡这一股气息却还得装作毫不在意
而是用一颗冷漠的心在你和爱你的人之间掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠
世界上最远的距离 不是树与树的距离
而是同根生长的树枝 却无法在风中相依
世界上最远的距离 不是树枝无法相依
而是相互了望的星星 却没有交汇的轨迹
世界上最远的距离 不是星星之间的轨迹
而是纵然轨迹交汇 却在转瞬间无处寻觅
世界上最远的距离 不是瞬间便无处寻觅
而是尚未相遇便注定无法相聚
世界上最远的距离是鱼与飞鸟的距离
一个在天 一个却深潜海底
第3个回答 2006-01-27
The Furthest Distance In The World
世界上最遥远的距离
Tagore泰戈尔
The furthest distance in the world
世界上最遥远的距离
Is not between life and death
不是生与死
But when I stand in front of you
而是 我就站在你面前
Yet you don't know that I love you
你却不知道我爱你
The furthest distance in the world
世界上最遥远的距离
Is not when I stand in front of you
不是 我就站在你面前
Yet you can't see my love
你却不知道我爱你
But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both
而是 明明知道彼此相爱
Yet cannot be together
却不能在一起
The furthest distance in the world
世界上最遥远的距离
Is not being apart while being in love
不是 明明知道彼此相爱 却不能在一起
But when painly can not resist the yearning
而是 明明无法抵挡这股思念
Yet prending you have never been in my heart
却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里
The furthest distance in world
世界上最遥远的距离
Is not but using one's different heart
不是 明明无法抵挡这股思念 却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里
To dig an uncrossable river
而是 用自己冷漠的心对爱你的人
For the one who loves you
掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠