英语翻译,不要在线,速度,谁快给谁

My teenage son Karl became withdrawn after his father died. As a single parent, I tried to do my best to talk to him. But the more I tried, the more he pulled away. When his report card arrived during his junior year, it said that he had been absent 95 times from classes and had six falling grades for the year. In this way he would never graduate. I sent him to the school adviser, and I even begged him. Nothing worked.

One night I felt so powerless that I got down on my knees and asked God for help. “Please God, I can’t do anything more for my son. I’m at the end of my rope. I’m giving the whole thing up to you.”

I was at work when I got a phone call. A man introduced himself as the headmaster. “I want to talk to you about Karl’s absences.” Before he could say another word, I choked up(哽咽)and all my disappointment and sadness over Karl came pouring out into the ears of this stranger. “I love my son, but I just don’t know what to do. I’ve tried everything to get Karl to go back to school and nothing has worked. It’s out of my hands. ” For a moment there was silence on the other and of the line. The headmaster seriously said, “Thank you for your time”, and hung up.

Karl’s next report card showed a marked improvement in his grades. Finally, he was even on the list of the best students at school. In his fourth year, I attended a parent –– teacher meeting with Karl. I noticed that his teachers were surprised at the way he had turned himself around. On our way home, he said, “Mum, remember that call from the headmaster last year?” I nodded. “That was me. I thought I’d play a joke but when I heard what you said, it really hit me how much I was hurting you. That’s when I knew I had to make you proud.”

My teenage son Karl became withdrawn after his father died.
我那正值青春期的儿子卡尔成为撤回后,他的父亲去世。

As a single parent, I tried to do my best to talk to him.
作为单身母亲,我试着做到最好和他谈谈。

But the more I tried, the more he pulled away.
但我试过了,他拿开了。

When his report card arrived during his junior year, it said that he had been absent 95 times from classes and had six falling grades for the year.
当他的成绩单到了在大三的时候,它说他已经缺席了95次从类六年学习成绩下降。

In this way he would never graduate.
这样,他永远不会毕业。

I sent him to the school adviser, and I even begged him.
我把他送到学校顾问,我甚至求他。

Nothing worked.
毫无效果。

One night I felt so powerless that I got down on my knees and asked God for help. “Please God, I can’t do anything more for my son.
有一天晚上,我感到如此无能为力,我屈膝跪下来求神帮助。“请上帝,我什么事也做不了了给我的儿子。

I’m at the end of my rope.
我在结束我的绳子。

I’m giving the whole thing up to you.”
我给整件事!”

I was at work when I got a phone call.
我在工作的时候接到一个电话。

A man introduced himself as the headmaster. “I want to talk to you about Karl’s absences.” Before he could say another word, I choked up(哽咽)and all my disappointment and sadness over Karl came pouring out into the ears of this stranger. “I love my son, but I just don’t know what to do.
一个人自称是校长。“我想跟你谈谈关于卡尔的缺席。”他还没来得及多说一句话,我激动得说不出话来(哽咽)和所有我的失望和悲伤在卡尔倾盆而到耳朵的陌生人。“我爱我的儿子,但是我真不知道怎么办才好。

I’ve tried everything to get Karl to go back to school and nothing has worked.
我试过各种方法让卡尔回到学校,什么都没有奏效。

It’s out of my hands. ” For a moment there was silence on the other and of the line.
它是脱离我的手。“片刻的寂静和线。

The headmaster seriously said, “Thank you for your time”, and hung up.
校长严重说:“谢谢您的时间”,把它挂起来。

Karl’s next report card showed a marked improvement in his grades.
卡尔的下一份报告显示出显著的改善卡在他的成绩。

Finally, he was even on the list of the best students at school.
最后,他甚至清单上最好的学生在学校。

In his fourth year, I attended a parent –– teacher meeting with Karl.
在第四年,我参加了一次会见父母,老师,卡尔。

I noticed that his teachers were surprised at the way he had turned himself around.
我注意到他的老师感到惊讶的路上,他有把自己身边。

On our way home, he said, “Mum, remember that call from the headmaster last year?” I nodded. “That was me.
在回家的路上,他说,“妈妈,还记得那叫从校长去年吗?”我点点头。“那是我。

I thought I’d play a joke but when I heard what you said, it really hit me how much I was hurting you.
我想我扮演了一个笑话,但当我听到你所说的话,真的打我我伤害了你多少。

That’s when I knew I had to make you proud.”
从那一刻起,我明白我必须让你感到骄傲。”
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2011-08-03
我十几岁的儿子卡尔在他父亲死后变的孤僻、。作为一个单亲家庭,我想我最好跟他说话。但我越想,越他想远离我。在他抵达初中一年中,他的学术报告卡上面显示他已经缺席95次课成绩下降为六年级。这样他就不会毕业。我带他去见学校顾问,我甚至求他。没有任何办法。

一天晚上我感觉无力,我跪下来向上帝求助。“我的上帝,我不能做任何事情,为我的儿子。我在我的绳索的末端。我把一切都交给你。”

我在工作时接到一个电话。一个人说自称为校长的人说:“我想和你谈谈卡尔的缺席。”他说了一句,我开始哽咽,并且我所有对卡尔的失望和悲伤这陌生人一直浇到耳朵里。“我爱我的儿子,但我只是不知道应该做什么。我想尽办法让卡尔回到学校,但做什么也没有用。这我做不到。”电话中又陷入暂时的沉默中。校长认真地说,“谢谢你的时间”,并挂了电话。

卡尔的下一个报告卡显示着他的成绩的进步。最后,他甚至成为名单上最好的学生。在第四年,我参加了一个家长教师会议——与卡尔一起。我注意到他的老师们对于他改变了自己而十分惊讶。在回家的路上,他说,“妈妈,记得去年校长给你打的电话吗?我点点头。“那是我。我以为我只是开玩笑,但当我听到你所说的话,它真的打动了我,我意识到我伤害你有多深。从那个时候开始,我知道我应该让你感到骄傲。”
第2个回答  2011-08-03
我十几岁的儿子kari在他爸爸去世之后变得很孤僻。做为一个单亲妈妈,我尽自己最大的努力和他谈心。但我越是努力 他越是逃避。他初中的成绩单上写道他逃了95次课 今年有六次考试不及格。这样下去,他永远也毕不了业。我带他去找辅导老师 我甚至求他认真学习。但都不管用。
一天晚上,我真的觉得筋疲力尽,毫无希望,以至于跪下向上帝求助了。 亲爱的上帝啊,我已经为我的儿子做了一切我能做的事,我已经绝望了,只能拜托您了。
当我接到这个电话时我正在工作。一个男人说他是我儿子的校长,想要和我谈谈我儿子的旷课情况。听到这里我哽咽了,对儿子所有的失望和伤心都在此刻喷涌而出,我对着这个陌生人泪如雨下。‘我爱我的儿子,可我真的不知道该怎么做了 我尝试了很多方法让他回到学校去,可都不管用。我真的无能为力了’电话的那边有一瞬的沉默。校长严肃的说 谢谢您的配合。便挂断了电话。
儿子接下来的成绩单上表明了他成绩的进步。最终,他甚至排在学校的前列。在他的第四学年,我参加了一次家长会,我发现他的老师都惊讶于他翻天覆地的改变。在我们回家的路上,他说,妈,记得去年校长打给你的电话吗。我点头, 那是我打的,我只是想开一个玩笑。但当我听见您说的话,我深深的了解了我给您造成了多大的伤害。从那时开始,我决定要做一个让您骄傲的孩子。
第3个回答  2011-08-03
我十几岁的儿子Karl在他爸爸死后变的孤僻了.作为一个单亲妈妈,我尽全力去和他谈心。可是我越尽力,他就越孤僻的更严重。当他初中的成绩单发下来的时候,上面写着他逃课95次,挂了6个科。像这样,他是毕不了业的。我把他送到学校的顾问那里, 我甚至祈求他,都没有用。
从Karl的下一个成绩单看出了他在成绩有了明显的提高。最终,他甚至在学校最优秀的学生的名单中。在他的四年里,我和Karl参加了一次家长会.我注意到他的老师们很惊讶他自己能狗够转变过来。在我们回家的路上,他说,妈妈,记得去年校长的电话么?我点点头,那就是我,在听了你的话的时候,我认为我是开了个玩笑。我伤害了你很深已经深深触动了我,这就是我知道该让你为我感到骄傲的时候。
第4个回答  2011-08-03
我十几岁的儿子Karl变的孤僻了在他爸爸死后.................. 剩下的没空
相似回答