A:“嘿,最近过得怎么样?”
Hey, how's going?
B:“我过得很好,你呢?”
Fine, and you?
A:“我也是。”
So am I.
B:“那你那个六岁的表妹呢?她过得怎样?”
How about your six-year-old cousin, by the way? How's she?
A:“她也很好啊,今年刚从幼儿园升入小学。怎么了?”
Gorgeous, too. She's just come to primary school after her kindergarten graduation. What's up?
B:“我想问一下,她父母对她怎样?例如…在生活上?”
I was just wondering how her parents treat her. For example....on life
A:“哦~我表妹总喜欢粘着她父母,她的父母也很宠她,每天都很开心。”
Oh~My cousin always sticks to her parents while they both adore her. Everyday goes with happiness.
B:“那在学习上呢?”
How about on study?
A:“她刚上小学,还是很喜欢学习的,平常总嚷着:我要好好学习,等我长大了,我要当一名科学家。”
She's just got on the study at primary school, and often murmur I'll study hard before I'll become a scientist as a grown-up.
B:“呵呵,那你还记得你小时候的梦想吗?”
Hehe, what about your tiny dream? Do you remember?
A:“当然了,那时候我想的也是长大后当一名科学家。你呢?”
Of course. Then I was dreaming of being a scientist in the future too. And you?
B:“我啊!我那时候想在长大后当圣诞老人……圣诞节快到了,那天有没有节目?”
Me! I was just dreaming of being Santa Claus...... Christmas is coming. Will there be any celebration that day?
A:“我没有,可能会带我表妹出去玩,你呢?”
I expect not. Perhaps I will bring out my cousin for entertainment. What about you?
B:“哦,我可能会去约会。”
Oh, I may be dating.
A:“相信你那天会过得很开心。”
Wish you a happy day.
B:“我也提前祝你圣诞节快乐。”
Me too. Merry Christmas in advance.
A:“谢谢。”
Thank you.
逐字逐句翻译。希望能帮到你!
参考资料:来自【英语牛人团】