纸牌屋必读经典台词(2)

如题所述

第1个回答  2022-07-13

纸牌屋必读经典台词

  30.Proximity to power deludes some into believing they wield it.

  接近权力让一些人错以为他们拥有权力。

  31.She was never more than a faint blip on my radar. We've served each other's purpose.

  她于我微若尘埃,我们互相利用。

  32.A piece of advice as far as career strategies go: It's not worth fucking your way to the middle.

  就职场策略而言,一点建议:为了一点点地位跟人上床不值得。

  33.A great man once said that everything inlife is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.

  一位伟人曾经说过,生活的一切都和性有关,除了性本身,性关乎权力。

  34.Once someone is exposed, they're at yourmercy.

  一旦你知道某些人所想的(所做的),他们就得听你发落。

  35.I said to my Professor, "Why mourn the death of Presidents, or anyone for that matter? The dead can't hear us.” And he asked me if I believed in heaven. I said no. And then he asked if I had no faith in God. I said, "You have it wrong.It's God who has no faith in us."

  我问教授:“为什么要悼念总统或死去的人呢?死人又听不到。”他问我是否相信有天堂。

  我说不信。他又问我是否也不信上帝。我说:“你错了,是上帝不信我们”。

  36.Speculation is a poor form of investment and an equally poor form of politics.

  推测不是一种好的投资方式,同样也不是一种好的政治手段。

  37.Get the fuck out of my face.

  给我滚开。

  38. You're an even bigger idiot than I thought you were.

  你比我想像的还蠢。

  39. Go. Before I get violent.

  在我动手之前快滚!

  40. I think you're an ungrateful, self-entitled little cunt.

  你就是个忘恩负义、自以为是的小贱人!

  纸牌屋必读经典台词(三)

  41. I quit. Fuck that place. It was a prison. I'm free now.

  我辞职了,去他妈的那个鬼地方,就是个监狱。现在我自由了。

  42. If I was home and you pulled that shit, I'd beat the fuck out of you. I would crack your skull on the pavement.

  如果是在我的家乡,你给我来那套,我一定揍扁你,我会在人行道上敲碎你的脑壳。

  43. He wants to rip my head off and peel it like an orange.

  他恨不得拧断我的头,揭掉我的头皮,像剥桔子一样。

  44. You're an idiot. You're full of shit.

  你是个白痴,满嘴胡话。

  45. You fuck me, I fuck back.

  你耍我, 我会还给你。

  46. I never should've got mixed up with this fucking mess.

  我就不该搅这趟浑水。

  47. I won't let people like you fuck up the world my child has to live in.

  我不会让你这样的人毁了我的孩子居住的世界。

  48. All my friends are still fucked. And I'm still fucked.

  我的朋友还是一团糟,我也还是一团糟。

  49. He can go after me all he wants, but to go after my wife? No class.

  他冲我怎么来都可以,居然动我老婆?真下作!

  50. Jesus Christ, you're fucking unbelievable.

  上帝啊,你太不可理喻了。

  51.There were a lot of others who proposed. But he was the only one who understood me. He didn't put me on some pedestal. He knew that I didn't want to be adored or coddled. So he took my hand and he put a ring on it.

  很多人向我求婚,但他是唯一一个懂我的。他没把我看作什么女神,他知道我不想要崇拜或者溺爱。于是他拉起了我的手,为我戴上了戒指。

  52.I envy your free spirit, and I'm attracted to it, but not all of us have that luxury.

  我嫉妒你的自由精神并被它吸引,并不是所有人都有这福分。

  53.I love your hair short.

  我喜欢你短发的样子。

  54.You're having a moment.

  你现在风头正劲。

  55.You're too smart to play dumb.

  你太聪明,装不了傻。

  56.He's got potential. He's young. He'scapable. He's going places.

  他有潜力,年轻,有能力,必有发展。

  57.If you help me out, I'll give you everything I got.

  如果你能帮我,我必倾尽全力。

  58.Harmony, it's not about what's lasting or permanent. It is about individual voices coming together.

  和谐,与持久或永恒无关,而是不同的声音汇集在一起。

  59.We may have our disagreements, but that doesn't mean we can't look out for each other.

  虽然我们有分歧,但不代表我们不能互相照应。

  60.Tusk understands the difference between power and money. He doesn't measure his wealth in private jets but purchased souls.

  塔斯克理解权力和金钱之间的区别。他衡量财富的标准不是私人飞机,而是被收买的人心。

  纸牌屋必读经典台词(四)

  61. There are two kinds of pain.The sort of pain that makes you strong or useless pain...The sort of pain that's only suffering.

相似回答