麻烦帮我怎么翻译啊

麻烦大姐大哥们 帮我翻译下Ms Mitchell: You look worried,paul. Paul: I am,Ms Mitchell.I'm having trouble learning English. Ms Mitchell: You said you liked English.What's the problem? Paul: I can't get the pronunciation right. Ms Mitchell: Well,listening can help.Why don't you borrow the teacher's tapes?You can listen to them at home and repeat the sentences that are difficult for you. Paul: That's a good idea.But what about all the new words?I forget a lot of new words. Ms Mitchell: You can always write the new words in your note bood and study them at home.You can even study in the train on the way to school. Paul: That might really helo!Thanks. Ms Mitchell: Can you understand when people talk to you? Paul: Well,no.Not always.Sometimes I just don't uunderstand what people are saying. Ms Mitchell: Why don't you join anEnglish language club to practice speaking English?The English club meets after school on Tuesdays Thursdays. Paul: Maybe I'll go.The only other problem I have is that I don't get much writing practice. Ms Mitchell: Maybe you should find a penpal. Paul: That sounds like a fun way to pracitce writing.Thanks Ms mitchell.

Ms Mitchell: You look worried, paul.
米歇尔小姐: 保罗, 你看起来有心事啊。

Paul: I am,Ms Mitchell. I'm having trouble learning English.
保罗:是啊,米歇尔小姐。我学习英语时遇到麻烦。

Ms Mitchell: You said you liked English. What's the problem?
米歇尔小姐:你说过你喜欢英语。那么,你遇到什么问题呢?

Paul: I can't get the pronunciation right.
保罗:我无法听清发音。

Ms Mitchell: Well, listening can help. Why don't you borrow the teacher's tapes? You can listen to them at home and repeat the sentences that are difficult for you.
米歇尔小姐:恩,听力练习应该有帮助。你为什么不向老师借磁带听听呢?你可以在家听这些磁带并重复听那些你难以听清的句子。

Paul: That's a good idea. But what about all the new words? I forget a lot of new words.
保罗:这是个不错的办法。但是,那些遇到那些新单词怎么办?我忘记很多新单词了。

Ms Mitchell: You can always write the new words in your note boo and study them at home. You can even study in the train on the way to school.
米歇尔小姐:你可以把新单词记录在你的笔记本上啊,那样你回家也能学习了。你甚至在坐火车去学校的路上都可以进行学习。

Paul: That might really help! Thanks.
保罗:这确实很有帮助!谢谢你!

Ms Mitchell: Can you understand when people talk to you?
米歇尔小姐:那么,别人与你对话时,你能听懂他们说什么么?

Paul: Well, no. Not always. Sometimes I just don't understand what people are saying.
保罗:我不能完全都听懂。大多数情况下我能听懂,但有时我听不懂他们在说什么。

Ms Mitchell: Why don't you join an English language club to practice speaking English? The English club meets after school on Tuesdays Thursdays.
米歇尔小姐:那你怎么不加入一个英语俱乐部来锻炼说英语呢?英语俱乐部每周二、周四放学后有活动。

Paul: Maybe I'll go. The only other problem I have is that I don't get much writing practice.
保罗:或许我是该去参加一下。我遇到的另一个问题是我没做多少写作练习。

Ms Mitchell: Maybe you should find a penpal.
米歇尔小姐:也许你应该找个笔友了。
Paul: That sounds like a fun way to practice writing. Thanks Ms Mitchell.
保罗:那听起来像是一个有趣的锻炼写作的方式。谢谢你,米歇尔小姐。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2012-07-20
Ms Mitchell:你看起来闷闷不乐的,Paul。 Paul:是的,Ms Mitchell。我 在学习英语时遇到了困难。 Ms Mitchell:你说你喜欢英语,那是什么困难呢? Paul:我不能把握正确的发音。 Ms Mitchell:嗯,听力可以帮助你,你为什么不去借老师的录音带呢?你可以在家里听,跟着重复对你来说困难的句子。 Paul:这是个好主意。那么新单词呢?我忘记了很多新单词。 Ms Mitchell:你可以经常在笔记本上写下新单词并在家里学习。你甚至可以在去学校的路上学习。 Paul:这可能真的有用!谢谢。 Ms Mitchell:你能明白人们跟你说什么吗? Paul:嗯,不,不经常。有时候我不知道他们在说什么。 Ms Mitchell:为什么不加入一个英语俱乐部来练习说英语呢?英语俱乐部在星期二、四放学后聚会。 Paul:也许我能去。其他唯一的问题是我没做多少写作的练习。 Ms Mitchell:也许你需要找一个笔友。 Pual:这听起来像是一种练习写作的好方法。谢谢你Ms Mitchell。

翻译得好累啊,希望采纳 O(∩_∩)O~
第2个回答  2012-07-20
Ms Mitchell: You look worried,paul. Paul: I am,Ms Mitchell.I'm having trouble learning English. Ms Mitchell: You said you liked English.What's the problem? Paul: I can't get the pronunciation right. Ms Mitchell: Well,listening can help.Why don't you borrow the teacher's tapes?You can listen to them at home and repeat the sentences that are difficult for you. Paul: That's a good idea.But what about all the new words?I forget a lot of new words. Ms Mitchell: You can always write the new words in your note bood and study them at home.You can even study in the train on the way to school. Paul: That might really helo!Thanks. Ms Mitchell: Can you understand when people talk to you? Paul: Well,no.Not always.Sometimes I just don't uunderstand what people are saying. Ms Mitchell: Why don't you join anEnglish language club to practice speaking English?The English club meets after school on Tuesdays Thursdays. Paul: Maybe I'll go.The only other problem I have is that I don't get much writing practice. Ms Mitchell: Maybe you should find a penpal. Paul: That sounds like a fun way to pracitce writing.Thanks Ms mitchell
米切尔女士:你看起来很担心,保罗。保罗:我,米切尔女士。我有麻烦的学习英语。米切尔女士:你说你喜欢英语。有什么问题吗?保罗:我不能得到正确的发音。米切尔女士:嗯,听力有帮助。你为什么不借老师的录音带?你可以在家听他们和重复的句子是很难给你。保罗:那是个好主意。但所有的新单词吗?我忘记了许多新单词。米切尔夫人:你总是可以把新单词写在你的笔记簿,在家里学习。你甚至可以在火车上学习去学校的路上。保罗:那可能真的帮助!谢谢。米切尔女士:你能理解别人跟你说话的时候?保罗:哦,不会,永远的。有时我只是不uunderstand别人说的是什么。米切尔夫人:你为什么不加入英语语言俱乐部来练习说英语?英语俱乐部在周二周四放学后。保罗:也许我会去的。唯一的问题是我没有得到大量的写作练习。米切尔女士:或许你应该找一个笔友。保罗:听起来像是一个有趣的方式来练习写作。谢谢,米切尔女士
第3个回答  2012-07-20
米切尔女士:“你看起来很担心,保罗。”保罗:”是的,米切尔女士。我有麻烦的学习英语。"米切尔女士:"你说你喜欢英语。有什么问题吗?"保罗:"我不能得到正确的发音。"米切尔女士:"嗯,听力有帮助。你为什么不借老师的录音带?你可以在家听他们和重复的句子是很难给你。"保罗:"那是个好主意。但所有的新单词吗?我忘记了许多新单词。"米切尔夫人:"你总是可以把新单词写在你的笔记簿,在家里学习。你甚至可以在火车上学习去学校的路上。"保罗:那可能真的帮助!谢谢。"米切尔女士:"你能理解别人跟你说话的时候?"保罗:"哦,不会永远的。有时我只是不明白别人说的是什么。"米切尔夫人:"你为什么不加入英语语言俱乐部来练习说英语?英语俱乐部在周二周四放学后。"保罗:"也许我会去的。唯一的问题是我没有得到大量的写作练习。"米切尔女士:"或许你应该找一个笔友。"保罗:"听起来像是一个有趣的方式来练习写作。谢谢,米切尔女士."
第4个回答  2012-07-22
米切尔女士:你看起来很担心,保罗。保罗:我,米切尔女士。我有麻烦的学习英语。米切尔女士:你说你喜欢英语。有什么问题吗?保罗:我不能得到正确的发音。米切尔女士:嗯,听力有帮助。你为什么不借老师的录音带?你可以在家听他们和重复的句子是很难给你。保罗:那是个好主意。但所有的新单词吗?我忘记了许多新单词。米切尔夫人:你总是可以把新单词写在你的笔记簿,在家里学习。你甚至可以在火车上学习去学校的路上。保罗:那可能真的帮助!谢谢。米切尔女士:你能理解别人跟你说话的时候?保罗:哦,不会,永远的。有时我只是不uunderstand别人说的是什么。米切尔夫人:你为什么不加入英语语言俱乐部来练习说英语?英语俱乐部在周二周四放学后。保罗:也许我会去的。唯一的问题是我没有得到大量的写作练习。米切尔女士:或许你应该找一个笔友。保罗:听起来像是一个有趣的方式来练习写作。谢谢,米切尔女士。
相似回答