表达“不客气”竟有这么多说法

如题所述

第1个回答  2022-06-21
1 你真是客气。

You are very welcome.

2 不客气。

You are quite welcome.

3 别客气。

Don't mention it.

4 它也让你看起来更谦虚。

It also makes you seem a little bit more humble.

5 就像“你真的不需要感谢我。”

Like "You really don't need to thank me."

6 这没什么。别客气。

It's okay. Don't mention it.

7 别客气。别担心。

No worries. Don't worry about it.

8 不用谢,因为这个任务并不麻烦。

No need for thanks because this task was not a hassle.

9 “这是我的荣幸”或者“我的荣幸”。

It was my pleasure. Or "my pleasure "

10 乐意效劳。

Happy to help.

学习这些不同的说法,可以丰富自己的英语语言表达,不是吗?
相似回答