魔兽争霸三里面,英雄说的话都是什么啊

比如说,SH会说YOU IS MY POWER,好多英雄说的话都听不清,望高手指点。

想要分的话说啊。

Dark Ranger 黑暗游侠
Ready - "Im here. As always." ---我在这,总是。
Warcry - "Let phantom arrows fly." ---让幻影之箭飞出。
What1 - "My bow is ready." ---箭已在弦。
What2 - "I will aid you." ---我来支援你。
What3 - "Direct my hatred." ---指引我的憎恨。
What4 - "Let the living beware." ---活着的家伙你们小心点。(她是undead。。)
What5 - "End my torment." ---请结束我的痛苦。(仍然“活”在痛苦中。。)
Yes1 - "If that is your wish." ---如果你那样想。
Yes2 - "If I must." ---我必须。
Yes3 - "I go." ---我这就去干。
Yes4 - "Will this ever end?" ---永无终结。。
YesAttack1 - "Embrace the end."---拥抱终结。(这几句话大家应该比较熟悉,是女妖。她原来就是女妖。)
YesAttack2 - "Goal: death."---目标:死亡。
YesAttack3 - "You're the lucky one." ---算你走运。
Pissed1 - "I hate what i've become." ---我憎恨我的前身。(女妖)
Pissed2 - "The living haunt me." ---到处都是活物!
Pissed3 - "Men are from Mars, I'm from the grave." ---男人来自火星,我来自墓穴。(
Pandaren Brewmaster 熊猫酒仙Ready - "Fresh, cool ale here." --- 有新鲜凉爽的啤酒(ale:含较多酒精的淡啤酒)
Warcry - "For Pandarea!" ---为了熊猫帝国!(?panda+area熊猫帝国,熊猫领域)
What1 - "Is trouble brewing?" ---有什么麻烦吗?(brewing:在酿造中)
What2 - "Name your poison." ---为你的毒药起个名字。(?)
What3 - "You seem a little parched." ---你看上去有点火气。(在他吐火之后。。。)
What4 - "Another round?" ---再来一回合?(挑衅的意味。。)
Yes1 - (japanese) ---(一句日语,因为原先设定为日本家伙,后来虽然改了服装,但语言没有变。懒暴雪)
Yes2 - "Oh, gladly" ---噢,很乐意
Yes3 - (Japanese)
Yes4 - "Ill give it a shot." ---我给它来一下子。
Yes5 - (Japanese)
YesAttack1 - "This will be grizzly." ---这会有点灰。
YesAttack2 - "For the Shodopon" (sp?) ---为了Shodopon!(那个padanarea的名字?)
YesAttack3 - "Now your endangered." ---老兄现在你危险了。
YesAttack4 - "I bring Panda-monium!" ---我带来padan-monium!(?)
YesAttack5 - "Prepare to get trashed." ---准备受死!
Pissed1 - "Ale is my bear necessity."---啤酒是我生存的必需品!
Pissed2 - "Last call before Closing!" ---结束之前最后的召集!
Pissed3 - "Come drown your sorrows." ---不用太难过。
Pissed4 - "This will put hair all over you." ---这会让你浑身长毛。(?!)
Pissed5 - "I'd kiss you, but i've got puke breath." ---我想吻你,但是我满嘴的酒气。Pissed6 - "My dad... he was a bi-Polar."--- 我老爹。。。他曾是个bi-polar。(??,bi-polar:双级。。) Pissed7 - "I can't breed in captivity" ---我可不想被关起来养着。
Pissed8 - *burp* "Sorry." ---(“饱嗝声”),对不起。
naga sea witch:纳加女海妖
i stand ready 我准备好了
our will shall be done 我们的愿望会实现
is it time? 时间到了吗?
time is short, mortal 普通人,你的时间不多了
i grow anxious to act 我急躁地想出击
i will not be trifled with 我不会总被嘲弄的
soon, we will reclaim the surface world, and take vengence upon the night elves我们(那加)很快就会重新占领地面世界,并向夜精灵复仇!
illidan will show us the path to power,尤里安会带领我们走向力量之路
keep tripping over this, damn tail!一直被这个绊倒,可恨的尾巴!
damn sea world, i will never get those coils out of my hair! 可恨的海洋世界,我永远无法把头发里的卷曲扯直
it's far too bright in the surface world, and this *sniff* fresh air is irretating my eyes!陆地世界太亮了,而且这新鲜空气正在感染我的眼睛!
brilliant 太聪明了
in nar sharral's name 以nar sharral的为名……
*sort of screaming* yeah~……(吼叫,嘶喊……)耶~……
for the emperece 为了女帝王
by your command 听你的指挥
for nad atar!为了nad atar
afero afo blas *naga language* 那加语
taste my stin 尝尝被我刺的滋味
var na tada *naga lan* 那加语
tinker: 修理工
i'm all geared up 我武装好了
all systems go 所有系统正常
whatcha got 你有什么
the engine's running 引擎在活动
*din!* uh-oh, my tinker bell! 叮!嗯,我的修补钟!
yeah, runs on 2;20, 2;21 whatever it takes 对啊,它会在2。20,或者2。21,或者其他需要的状态下工作
*crack, crack*bad noise, that's a bad noise *机器摩擦* 这个声音不好听!
she'll hold it together, yeah baby, hold it together... *engine starts* 她(引擎)当然可以胜任,,yeah baby,去吧。* 引擎发动)
*machine cracking....*..*boom!* O...gona need a new hamster*机器磨损中* ……* 爆炸* 天啊……这回需要一个新的大老鼠了。(按:莫非靠老鼠运动提供动力-。-)
i've got a rocket in that pocket 我口袋里有颗导弹
that guy's nuts, grab him! 那个家伙真是食古不化,抓住他!
i'm on top of it 我就来了
i can handle that 我可以摆平它
yeah... baby 按:太不好翻了不过地球人都看得懂吧
let's roll out 我们出发吧
aye yaww 哎呀
you have 10 seconds to comply 你还有10秒钟来答应我
you are terminated 你挂了
bang! 爆炸声
alchemist: 炼金术士
care for a cocktail? 想要马尾酒吗?
I'm all stucked and ready to go, 我准备好了,可以出发
what do u want to be when u grow up, 你长大了想干什么?
i'm a chemical super freak 我是一个化学疯子
no, shake it, not...(explosion) 不,叫你摇晃它,不是……(爆炸)
one of those potions smell aweful, "hehehheeh"有一瓶药水闻起来很奇怪……(坐骑:嘿 ay, pull his finger. "that's not my finger" 把手指拿开,(坐骑:那不是我的手指)
* glass shatter *o no what did i drop? "o yeah" o wait what are you doing? o No not the laugh potion(玻璃破碎)啊,不好,我丢了什么?(坐骑:太棒了)啊,等等,你在干什么?天啊为什么是那瓶让人发笑的药水?you love my new recipe 你喜欢我的新配方……
wanna blow something up? 想炸掉些什么吗?
i'll shake that right up 我去摇它。(这是方言,可以理解为交给我了)
i'll get that mixed up 我去把它解决(原文mix翻译为溶解)
don't rush me 不要催我
you got it 没问题。
hurry i got things to blow up 快,还有东西等着我去炸呢
taste my firery potions 尝尝我的火焰药水
!@#(!@^*(&^(goblin language? -.-) you fool 地精语,你这个笨蛋
for the highest bidder!为出价最高的人卖力!
beast master:兽王
i hear the call of the wild 我听见大自然的呼唤了
I'm ready to track 我准备好追踪了
force them out 把它们赶出去
unleash my strength 让我发挥力量
my glory nears 我的荣耀即将来到
what lies before me 我前面有什么
the beasts obey me 野兽们受命于我
where lay ahead is my home, see that block? that's my pillow 前面的地方就是我家,看见那块石头没有?那是我的枕头
the beasts are on me, i'm nothing compare to the beasts within 野兽和我共存,于体内的野兽相比,我什么都不是
i will now summon the "afree dwinkto" 我现在要召唤可怕的"阿佛瑞 德文托"了……
i summon the...grasp*roar* 我开始召唤。。。(恐惧而发出的叹气)(野兽的怒吼)
don't have a cow? mooo... o dear...*roar* bare with me..."moo"...*bear roar* 没有母牛吗?*召唤*moo(牛叫)啊天啊,(熊吼声)和我一起往下看吧,不要退缩。(母牛叫。。。熊吼声。。。)
on the brawl 冲击中。(brawl:指球赛中少见的群殴场面)
i wander alone 我一个人漫步
our path converage 我们的路相并
i'm acting on an instant 我立即行动
i've got the decent 我有这种感觉。
by ban and claw 用重击和爪
unleash the beast 把野兽从禁制中解放
for the mok by thrual! 为了mok by thrual(音译
FireLord火焰领主
You`re `ere I live 你来了,我便得到了生命
Fire away. 你可以退下了
You may speak 你可以说话
I`m lit 我被点着(火)了~~
I`ll reduce all to ashes. 我把一切变成灰烬
I`ll like away(Fire away. 你可以退下了的回答)
The order has given 得到了命令
It is done 搞定了
It shall be 我会搞定的
Ashes to ashes 一个灰烬又一个灰烬
Consume 削弱
The order has given 得到了命令
No thanx, i don smoke. 不,谢谢,我不抽烟
Though I`m hot or what 虽然我有点热
So thirsty.....hahaha 太渴了~~哈哈
I am Lord of all fire 我是一切火的领主
PitLord 深渊领主
I come from the darkness of the pit 我来自黑暗深渊
Ahh~~ 啊~~~
What trickery is this? 这是虾米把戏?
What is your feeble request? 给我你那弱智的命令
Dont waste my time 别浪费我时间
Tremble before me! 在我面前颤抖吧!
What a foolish glory 多傻的荣耀啊
Pitful 真黑
I bring darkness 我带来了黑暗呀~~
You failed to amuse me 你根本没能让我开心~
I go to destory 我去破坏
I go to destory 我去破坏
This would please me 这会让我高兴
To the Slaughter 杀 杀 杀
You know what burns in my Ass?The flame of Desire. 知道我PP里虾米在燃烧么?欲望火!
Err~~I think I`ve someone stuck in my teeth 靠~不知谁塞进了我牙缝儿~~
Herr Herr Herr 呵……呵……呵……
I think it`s certern.FINISH is called for here~~~OAhhhhhhrrrrrr~~~ 没错,终结即将到来。嗷嗷。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2009-10-09
都是些执行命令的话,例如你点哪里说什么YES,OK之类的,这你总能看懂吧,还有就是复活时的呐喊。
第2个回答  2009-10-09
DK说THE BACK CAN SEED或FOR THE LICH KING好象是亡灵语
DH(尤迪安)说QUICKLY或YOU DANCED SPEAKED ME
好象是娜迦语
PAL(阿尔塞斯)FOR MY FATHER THE KING
黑暗游侠说IF THAT IS YOUR WISH
LICH说SO BE IT...............还有好多,发不完了.你上网查吧.(http://www.baidu.com/s?tn=youcome_dg&ie=UTF-8&wd=%E9%AD%94%E5%85%BD%E4%BA%89%E9%9C%B8+%E5%8F%B0%E8%AF%8D&cl=3 查这个)
第3个回答  2009-10-09
大部分是英文吧 有的是杂音(小G~)剑圣的是日文!!!!!
相似回答