帮我把下面的一首小诗翻译成英文吧..

不要在我的墓碑前哭泣,我不在那里,我没有长眠。我是凛冽的寒风,掠过诺森德的草原。我是温柔的春雪,滋润着西部荒野的麦田。我是清幽的黎明,弥漫在荆棘谷的林间。我是雄浑的鼓声,飞跃纳格兰的云端。我是温暖的群星,点缀达纳苏斯的夜晚。我是高歌的飞鸟,留存于美好人间。不要在我的墓碑前哭泣,我不在那里,我没有长眠。
注:诺森德是northrend

Don't cry in front of my tombsone,
I'm not there;I haven't fallen into the enternal sleep.
I'm the chill wind sweeping over the Northrend Grassland;
I'm the mild snow moisting the cornfeilds on the Westfall;
I'm the peaceful dawn suffusing forests of the Stranglethorn Vale;
I'm the powerful drum saltating between the clouds of the Nagrand;
I'm a crowd of thawed stars dotting the nights in Darnassus;
I'm a singing bird which is lingering in the beatiful world.
Don't cry in front of my tombsone,
I'm not there;I haven't fallen into the enternal sleep.

这么漂亮的一首诗,哪个外国诗人写的吧?我好像在网上看到了已经有了译本。这是我自己翻的,水平不一定到位。将就看吧。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2010-11-15
这诗太美了!

不要在我的墓碑前哭泣,我不在那里,我没有长眠。
Do not cry at my tombstone, I am not there sleeping forever.
我是凛冽的寒风,掠过诺森德的草原。
I am the piercingly cold wind sweeping past Northrend grasslands.
我是温柔的春雪,滋润着西部荒野的麦田。
I am the gentle spring snow moistening cornfields on the Westfall.
我是清幽的黎明,弥漫在荆棘谷的林间。
I am the quiet and beautiful dawn diffusing in woodlands of the Stranglethorn Vale.
我是雄浑的鼓声,飞跃纳格兰的云端。’
I am the powerful drum leaping across the clouds of Nagrand.
我是温暖的群星,点缀达纳苏斯的夜晚。
I am a group of warm stars dotting the night sky over Darnassus
我是高歌的飞鸟,留存于美好人间。
I am a singing bird lingering in the beautiful world
不要在我的墓碑前哭泣,我不在那里,我没有长眠。
Do not cry at my tombstone, I am not there sleeping forever.
第2个回答  2010-11-15
找到了原文

Do not stand at my grave and weep
请不要站在我的墓前哭泣
I am not there, I do not sleep
我不在那里,我没有睡去
I am a thousand winds that blow
我是扬起千千遍遍的风
I am the diamond glints on snow
是雪地上闪烁的钻石
I am the sunlight on ripend grain
我是照耀在金色麦芒上的光
I am the gentle autumn's rain
是秋天轻柔的雨
When you awake in the morning hush
当你在早晨的寂静中醒来
I am theft uplifting rush
我是那只凌空升起
Of quiet in circled flight
静静飞翔的鸟儿
I am the soft star that shines at night
是夜晚温柔闪烁的星星
Do not stand at my grave and cry
请不要站在我的墓前哭泣
I am not there;Idid not die
我不在那里,我没有死去

参考资料:http://szlimin.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!A0A25FD31ED407B7!512.entry

相似回答