有一首英文歌 是男生唱的 副歌部分 唱music music waiting for you waiting for you

如题所述

  Right Here Waiting 此情可待
  Oceans apart, day after day, 远隔重洋,日复一日
  and I slowly go insane. 我慢慢地变得要失常。
  I hear your voice on the line,电话里传来你的声音
  But it doesn't stop the pain. 但这不能停止我心中伤痛。
  If I see you next to never, 倘若此生再也不能与你相见,
  How can we say forever? 又怎能说和你到永远?
  Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你身在何方,无论你在做什么。
  I will be right here waiting for you; 我就在这里等候着你。
  Whatever it takes,无论怎样变迁
  Or how my heart breaks, 无论我多么悲伤,
  I will be right here waiting for you. 我就在这里等候着你。
  I took for granted all the times 我一直确信
  That I thought would last somehow. 你我能等到在一起的那一天。
  I hear the laughter, 听着你的笑声,
  I taste the tears, 我流泪满面,
  But I can't get near you now. 可是此刻却无法接近你。
  Oh, can't you see, baby, 哦 亲爱的,你难道不知道?
  You've got me going crazy? 是你让我如此痴狂?
  Wherever you go, whatever you do,无论你身在何方,无论你在做什么
  I will be right here waiting for you; 我就在这里等候着你.
  Whatever it takes, 无论怎样变迁
  Or how my heart breaks, 无论我多么悲伤,
  I will be right here waiting for you. 我就在这里等候着你。
  I wonder 我好想知晓
  How we can survive this romance, 我们这段感情如何才能维系?
  But in the end 但倘若最终
  If I'm with you 能和你在一起
  I'll take the chance. 我会奋不顾身
  Oh, can't you see, baby, 哦 亲爱的,你难道不知道?
  You've got me going crazy? 是你让我如此痴狂?
  Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你身在何方,无论你在做什么。
  I will be right here waiting for you. 我就在这里等候着你.
  Whatever it takes无论怎样变迁
  Or how my heart breaks, 无论我多么伤悲
  I will be right here waiting for you.我就在这里等候着你
  Waiting for you.等候着你

  Richard Marx的right here waiting?
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2010-09-01
是不是胡彦斌的waiting for you啊
第2个回答  2010-09-01
里查.马克思的 right here waiting
相似回答