: 我很好。谢谢你的忽略。 I'm fine, thanks for not asking 我正在

: 我很好。谢谢你的忽略。
I'm fine, thanks for not asking
我正在离去,因为, 你从未开口要求我留下。
I'm leaving you because you never asked me to stay.
He misses her, but he missed her.
错过只在一瞬,思念却是一世。
Parfois, tout ce dont j'ai besoin est quelqu'un qui me serre dans ses bras en silence.
有时候,只是想有个人安静地抱抱我。
[Believe me, maybe there will be one day, you will have new understanding of the unforgettable past: It's good that you are not the one accompanying me to the end.
相信我,也许有一天,你会对那些念念不忘的过去有新的领悟:还好不是你,陪我到最后
Memories can make you smile, but it can very well make you cry hard.
回忆,有时令你嘴角上扬,有时也能让你潸然泪下
Promise more, not to be, that is just a lie.
承诺再多,做不到,那也只不过还是谎言。
Story eventually, i can only one man looked at the memory of the nicety lost
故事的最终,我只能一个人望着天空回忆那年遗失的美好
Forever is a long time and time has a way of changing things.
永远是一段很长的时间,而时间是改变事物的一种方式。
Do you still remember, once promised oneself what.
你是否还记得,曾经答应了自己什么
Always needs warm some. Even if is the commemoration which thinks oneself infallible little.
总是需要一些温暖。哪怕是一点点自以为是的纪念
In life,we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.
—— 人的一生,都有一些说不出的秘密,挽不回的遗憾,触不到的梦想,忘不了的爱。
it’s easy to stand with the crowd but it takes courage to stand alone
——从众很容易,独守信念却需勇气。
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.
有时候,惟有一场眼泪,我们才彻底清晰了视线
La solitude ne signifie pas que les amis te manquent, mais que personne ne vit dans ton coeur

第1个回答  2016-04-28
好高大上的感觉😊本回答被提问者采纳
相似回答