求 机械公敌 中最经典的台词 中英文 有酬谢

最经典的台词 中英文都要 校对好了再发 办成之后 酬谢30

  Detective Del Spooner: What if I'm right?
  戴尔·史普纳警探:如果我说对了会怎样?
  Lt. John Bergin: [sighs] Well, then I guess we're gonna miss the good old days.
  约翰·伯金少尉:【叹息】那,我想我们会开始怀念过去那些好日子了。
  Detective Del Spooner: What good old days?
  戴尔·史普纳警探:什么好日子?
  Lt. John Bergin: When people were killed by *other people*.
  约翰·伯金少尉:那时候人还是被"其他人"杀死的。
  ________________________________________
  Detective Del Spooner: Human beings have dreams. Even dogs have dreams, but not you, you are just a machine. An imitation of
  life. Can a robot write a symphony? Can a robot turn a... canvas into a beautiful masterpiece?
  戴尔·史普纳警探:人类有梦想,甚至狗都有梦想,但你没有,你只是个机器,一个冒充生命的赝品。一个机器人能写交响乐么?一个机器人
  能把一个,嗯,帆布变成一幅美丽的杰作么?
  Sonny: Can *you*?
  桑尼:"你"能么?
  ________________________________________
  Detective Del Spooner: I think you murdered him because he was teaching you to simulate emotions and things got out of
  control.
  戴尔·史普纳警探:我认为是你杀了他,因为当时他正在训练你模拟感情,然后事情就失去了控制。
  Sonny: I did not murder him.
  桑尼:我真的没杀他。
  Detective Del Spooner: But emotions don't seem like a very useful simulation for a robot.
  戴尔·史普纳警探:但是对一个机器人来说,感情不像是个有用的模拟物品。
  Sonny: [getting angry] I did not murder him.
  桑尼:【开始生气了】我真的没杀他。
  Detective Del Spooner: Hell, I don't want my toaster or my vacuum cleaner appearing emotional...
  戴尔·史普纳警探:该死,我可不想让我的烤箱或者吸尘器显得充满感情……
  Sonny: [Hitting table with his fists] I did not murder him!
  桑尼:【用拳头敲桌子】我真的没杀他!
  Detective Del Spooner: [as Sonny observes the inflicted damage to the interrogation table]
  That one's called anger. Ever simulate anger before?
  戴尔·史普纳警探:【当桑尼在观察审问桌的破坏情况时】这就叫"愤怒",以前模仿过"愤怒"没有?
  ________________________________________
  Detective Del Spooner: [Entering Calvin's office room] In the lab, before Sonny jumped us...
  戴尔·史普纳警探:【进入加尔文的办公室】在这个实验室,在桑尼从我们这儿跑开以前……
  Susan Calvin: [Interrupts] Sonny?
  苏珊.加尔文:【打断他】桑尼?
  Detective Del Spooner: The robot.
  戴尔·史普纳警探:那个机器人。
  Susan Calvin: You're calling the robot Sonny?
  苏珊.加尔文:你叫那个机器人桑尼?
  Detective Del Spooner: No, it did. The robot did. I didn't care, the robot said it was Sonny. In the lab, there was a cott.
  I'm asking you, did you see the cott?
  戴尔·史普纳警探:不,它叫的。那个机器人叫的。我才不管呢,那个机器人说它是桑尼。这实验室原来有个床。我在问你那,你原来有没有
  见过那个床?
  Susan Calvin: I slept in my office.
  苏珊.加尔文:我睡在自己的办公室。
  ________________________________________
  Sonny: [Looking around at the robots while he is about to be "killed"] They all look like me. But none of them are me.
  桑尼:【环视周围的机器人,他马上要被"处死"了】他们看起来都像我,但是没有一个是我。
  Susan Calvin: That's right. You are unique.
  苏珊.加尔文:是,你是独一无二的。
  Sonny: [pause] Will it hurt?
  桑尼:【停顿】会疼么?

参考资料:百度百科

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考