英语电影的经典对白(两女)

要做英语值日,大概3~4分钟,两个女生表演。希望快点,非常感谢!!!经典电影,动画都可以,英语的经典的就行。谢谢
具体的一句一句的。谢谢

艾玛
Emma?

你已经发了日期通知帖了?
You sent out your save-the-dates?

是啊 我确实发了
Yeah, I did, actually.

很吃惊吧?
Surprised?

那么我们中的某个人
So one of us...

是不打算改日子了?
is not moving her date?

你让我吃惊 丽芙 真的
Well, you amaze me, Liv. You really do.

你从不问我想要什么
You-You never ask me what I want.

你总自以自己的想法是对的就行了
You just figure you know best, end of story.

"艾玛 穿这个 艾玛 那么说"
"Emma, wear this. Emma, say that."

艾玛已经受够了
Well, Emma's pretty frickin' tired of it.

不要以为我没注意到你有多么愤怒
Don't think I didn't notice how totally freaked out...

就因为我胆敢比你先订婚
you were because I had the nerve to get engaged before you

好了 给我等等 首先 丹尼尔12月就买了戒指了
Okay, wait. First of all, Daniel bought that ring in December.

好吗? 所以这么算 我在先
Okay? So officially, I was first.

噢 可悲 可悲
Oh, pathetic. Pathetic!

第二 总有人让你做你不喜欢的事
Second, people always make you do things you don't wanna do.

艾玛 就好像你是个软骨头 等等 对了
Emma, it's like you don't have a spine. Oh, wait. That's right.

你就是个软骨头
You don't have a spine.

是没人能说你软弱 丽芙
No one could accuse you of being soft, Liv.

你上来就抢了玛瑞安给出的6月的头个空缺
You grabbed the first date in June Marion offered.

都没先问问我
without even asking me first.

至少我没有因为惧怕落单而
At least I'm not so terrified of being alone...

一辈子都只知道讨人欢心
that I people-please my way through life.

艾玛 你总是将就
Emma, you settle.

你的意思说我找弗莱彻是将就?
Are you saying that I'm settling with Fletcher?

我指的可不是弗莱彻
I wasn't thinking about Fletcher.

这可是你自己说的
You came up with that one on your own.

改日子 丽芙
Move your date, Liv.

你改日子吧 艾玛
You move your date, Emma.

已成定局了 你输了
It's done. You lose.

你的婚礼最好小心点
Your wedding better watch it.

你说什么?
What did you just say?

我说你的婚礼现在应该感到害怕了
I said your wedding should be very scared right now.

如果我是你的婚礼 我睡觉都不敢闭上眼睛
If I were your wedding, I'd sleep with one eye open.

你干嘛不留着你的威胁给丹尼尔听?
Why don't you just save your threats for Daniel?

你不就是这样才让他求的婚?
After all, isn't that how you got a proposal out of him?

我就是这么搞定的 操你的婚礼
That's how I did it. Your wedding can suck it.

你说什么? 操我的婚礼?
What did you just say? My wedding can suck it?

我说操你的婚礼 你的婚礼会
- I said your wedding can suck it. - Your wedding can s- be-

我要说 你的会
I mean, yours can be, um-

会 会是
Can-Can be, uh-

不是这个
not that-

拜托
Please.

再见 女士们 嘿 丽芙
Bye, ladies. Hey, Liv.

什么
Yes.

你的婚礼会是个巨型的
Your wedding will be huge.

就跟毕业舞会时你的屁股似的
Just like your ass at prom.

我们玩完了

这是《新娘大作战》里面的台词,两个好朋友吵架的那段,你把视频下下来然后进行配音,效果不错。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2010-05-08
可以去看那个什么傲慢与偏见的男女主人公的经典对白,就是什么男的向女的求爱,之间的对话,你们可以一人试男,一人试女。
第2个回答  2010-05-09
魂断蓝桥里面的
第3个回答  2010-05-09
简爱里 简爱和罗彻斯特的对话
不一定都是女的;啊
傲慢与偏见也可以
一搜就搜到了
相似回答