请给我3篇英语文章带翻译。

只需要100字左右 内容最好是一种小故事 只是初中的水平就可。

The Thirsty Pigeon口渴的鸽子
A PIGEON, oppressed by excessive thirst, saw a goblet of water painted on a signboard. Not supposing it to be only a picture, she flew towards it with a loud whir and unwittingly dashed against the signboard, jarring herself terribly. Having broken her wings by the blow, she fell to the ground, and was caught by one of the bystanders.
Zeal should not outrun discretion.
有只鸽子口渴得很难受,看见画板上画着一个水瓶,以为是真的。他立刻呼呼地猛飞过 去,不料一头碰撞在画板上,折断了翅膀,摔在地上,被人轻易地捉住了。
这是说,有些人想急于得到所需的东西,一时冲动,草率从事,就会身遭不幸。
The Raven and the Swan乌鸦和天鹅
A RAVEN saw a Swan and desired to secure for himself the same beautiful plumage. Supposing that the Swan's splendid white color arose from his washing in the water in which he swam, the Raven left the altars in the neighborhood where he picked up his living, and took up residence in the lakes and pools. But cleansing his feathers as often as he would, he could not change their color, while through want of food he perished.
Change of habit cannot alter Nature.
乌鸦非常羡慕天鹅洁白的羽毛。他猜想天鹅一定是经常洗澡,羽毛才变得如此洁白无 瑕。于是,他毅然离开了他赖以生存的祭坛,来到江湖边。他天天洗刷自己的羽毛,不但一 点都没洗白,反而因缺少食物饥饿而死。
这故事是说,人的本性不会随着生活方式的改变而改变。

英语(双语)童话故事:老鼠嫁女儿

Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.
(很久很久以前,有一个老鼠爸爸)

he wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.

(他想要将他的女儿嫁给世界上最伟大的人)

But, who was the greatest person in the world?

(但是,谁是世界上最伟大的人呢?)

Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.

(啊!是太阳!他一定是世界上最伟大的人)

The mouse father went to talk to the sun.

(老鼠爸爸就去找太阳说话)

“Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

哈啰!太阳先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.

(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是云)

If he comes out, I’ll be covered.”

(只要他一出现,我就被遮住了)

The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.

(老鼠爸爸就去找云)

“Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

(哈啰!云先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

Would you marry my daughter?”

(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)

What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.

(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是风)

If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”

只要他一出现,我就被吹的远远的)

The mouse father went to talk to the wind.

老鼠爸爸就去找风)

Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

(哈啰!风先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.

(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是墙)

If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”

(只要他一出现,我就被挡住了)

The mouse father went to talk to the wall.

老鼠爸爸就去找墙)

Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

(哈啰!墙先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”

(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的其实是你们!是老鼠!)

The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”

世界上最伟大的人…是老鼠?)

Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”

(没错!世界上最伟大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你们一出现,我就被挖洞了!)

The mouse father was very happy.

老鼠爸爸好开心!)

He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.

他终于知道世界上最伟大的人了,就是老鼠。)

He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next door.

他决定要将自己的女儿嫁给隔壁英俊的鼠小弟。)
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
相似回答