电影生化危机5开头爱丽丝的开场白的中文翻译

就是那个,my name is Alice。。。。。的中文翻译,求!

楼主你下载个中文版字幕文件打开就能看到了。

我叫艾莉丝
My name is Alice.

曾为保护伞公司工作
I worked for the Umbrella Corporation.

那是全世界最强大的商业实体
The largest and most powerful commercial entity in the world.

我曾在称作蜂巢的某秘密科研所
I was head of security at a secret high tech facility

负责安保工作
called the Hive.

这是一个开发生化武器的大型地下实验室
A giant underground laboratory developing experimental viral weaponry.

但出了事故 病毒外洩
There was an incident, the virus escaped.

死了很多人
A lot of people died.

可问题是...他们并没死透
Trouble was... they didn't stay dead.

控制蜂巢的计算机
The computer that controlled the Hive

具备最尖端的人工智能
was a state of the art artificial intelligence.

她叫红后
The Red Queen.

红后对病毒的扩散
The Red Queen responded to the threat of the viral outbreak

做出了极端应对
in an extreme way...

她大开杀戒
She went homicidal.

你们全得死在里面
You're all going to die down here.

红后要杀死每一个人
The Red Queen attempted to kill everyone

不论是否感染
whether they were infected or not.

我成功逃脱 但事情才正要开始而已
I managed to escape but this was only the beginning.

病毒如野火般迅速传播
Viral outbreak spread like wildfire.

先是横扫美国 接著是全世界...
First across the United States, then the world...

然而 T病毒不仅能让死人复生
But the T virus didn't just bring the dead back to life.

还使其恐怖地变异
It mutated them in terrifying ways.

除了天启之外
Despite The Apocalypse they had created,

保护伞公司还实验其它致命病毒
the Umbrella Corporation continued to experiment with the deadly virus.

我也被感染
I was infected,

但病毒却从细胞层面与我结合
but the virus bonded with me on the cellular level.

使我拥有了超能力
I developed powers.

你的遗传结构就是关键
Your genetic structure is the key.

变得与众不同
I became different.

所向披靡 势不可挡
Powerful. Unstoppable.

我愈加强大 人类却日渐孱弱
As I got stronger, the human race became weaker.

我尽力把幸存者带到安全地点
I tried my best to lead what survivors I could find to safety,

但我们却被无情追杀
but we were pursued relentlessly.

连我的朋友吉尔·瓦伦丁
Even my friend Jill Valentine

也被保护伞抓住洗脑
was seized and brainwashed by Umbrella.

下令射杀
Shoot to kill.

最後 我遇上保护伞公司掌门人
Finally I confronted the head of the Umbrella Corporation

阿尔伯特·威斯克
Albert Wesker.

他夺走我的超能力 但我依然将其击败
He robbed me of my powers but I still managed to defeat him.

最後 我们以为一切都已结束
At last we thought it was over.

以为已经逃离劫难
We thought we had survived the horror.

结果错了
But we were wrong.

我们仍需为求生而战
Once again, We found ourselves fighting for our lives.
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2013-04-04
我的名字叫爱丽丝
第2个回答  2013-04-02
你在哪里我不爱你
第3个回答  2013-04-02
我叫爱丽丝
相似回答