第1个回答 2018-01-25
1. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967
“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”——《铁窗喋血》(1967年)
2. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979
“我喜欢在清早闻汽油弹的气味。”——《现代启示录》(1979年)
3. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970
“真爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”——《爱情故事》(1970年)
4. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941
"梦想由此构成。"《马耳他猎鹰》(1941年)
5. "E.T, phone home." E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982
第15名:“E.T.打电话回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16. "They call me Mr. Tibbs!" In the Heat of the Night, 1967
“他们叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎热的夜晚》(1967年)
7. "Rosebud." Citizen Kane, 1941
“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凯恩》(1941年)
8. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949
“成了!妈!世界之巅!”——《白热》(1949年)
9. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976
“我已经忍无可忍,我受够了。”——《电视台风云》(1976年)
10. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942
“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
11. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
“曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)
12. "Bond. James Bond." Dr. No, 1962
“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”——《诺博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)
13. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
“没有任何地方可以像家一样。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
14. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd., 1950
“我很大!是画面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
15. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996
“给我钱!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)
16 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933
哪你那天过来看我吧! (侬本多情,1993)
17 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969
我在这儿走着!我在这儿走着!(午夜牛郎,1969)
18,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
19,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
20,I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)本回答被网友采纳