谁能帮我找到傲慢与偏见中伊丽莎白与凯瑟琳夫人最后那个对话 还有伊丽莎白坐在秋千上跟朋友的对话中文的!

中文的 只要对话 急 明天就考试了

你说的是电影中的对白吧,“秋千”只在05版电影中出现过,下面是台词

1、伊丽莎白坐在秋千上跟朋友的对话

夏洛特! - 我亲爱的伊丽莎白
- Charlotte! - My dear Lizzie.
I've come her to tell you the news. Mr Collins and I are... engaged.
我是来告诉你一个重要的消息的 柯林斯先生和我...订婚了
- 订婚了? - 是的
- Engaged? - Yes.
- To be married? - What other kind of engaged is there?
- 为了结婚(的订婚)? - 除此之外,还会有其他的类型的订婚么?
看在上天的份上, 伊丽莎白 别那样看着我
For heaven's sake, Lizzie, don't look at me like that.
I should be as happy with him as any other.
与其他人没有分别,我与他在一起 同样会开心
- But he's ridiculous. - Oh, hush.
- 但是他的人十分荒谬 - 噢,不要这么说
并不是我们所有的人都会拥有浪漫
Not all of us can afford to be romantic.
我已经被赋予一个舒适安全的家
I've been offered a comfortable home and protection.
There's a lot to be thankful for.
已经有很多东西 我需要感激的了
我已经27岁了 我没有钱,我也没有了憧憬了
I'm 27 years old. I've no money and no prospects.
对于父母来说,我已经是一个包袱了
I'm already a burden to my parents.
And I'm frightened.
而且,我害怕了
所以,请不要对我做出评价,伊丽莎白 不要评价我
So don't judge me, Lizzie. Don't you dare judge me.

2、伊丽莎白与凯瑟琳夫人

有件要紧的事情
As a matter of urgency.
我这次上这儿来 你一定知道我是为了什么原因
You can be at no loss to understand why I am here.
我完全不明白你这次怎么这样看得起我们 会到这种地方来
I cannot account for this honour at all.
我警告你,我是决不肯 让人家来跟我开玩笑的
I warn you, I am not to be trifled with.
我听到一个极其惊人的消息
A most alarming report has reached me.
你快要攀上我的侄儿,达西先生
That you intend to be united with my nephew, Mr Darcy.
虽然我明知这是无稽之谈 虽然我不会那样看不起他,相信他真会
I know this to be a falsehood. Though not wishing to injure him
有这种事情,我还是当机立断 决定上这来一次,把我的意思说给你听
by supposing it possible, I instantly set off to make my sentiments known.
我真奇怪,你既然认为不会有这种事情 何必跑到这么远的地方来?
If you believed it impossible, I wonder that you came so far.
我是想亲耳听到这则消息是假的
To hear it contradicted.
如果外界真有这种流言 那么你赶到这反而会弄假成真
Your coming will be a confirmation if such a report exists.
如果?你假扮并无此事?
If? You pretend to be ignorant of it?
这不全是你自己拼命传出去的吗?
Has it not been industriously circulated by yourself?
我从来没有听见过
I have never heard of it.
你能保证这次是空穴来风?
Can you declare there is no foundation for it?
我并不冒充我也向你老人家一样坦白
I do not pretend to possess equal frankness with your Ladyship.
你作为贵妇人可以向我问问题,但同时 我也有权利选择回答或者不回答
You may ask a question which I may choose not to answer.
我的侄子究竟向你求过婚没有?
Has my nephew made you an offer of marriage?
你老人家自己刚刚还说过 绝对不会有这种事情
Your Ladyship has declared it to be impossible.
达西先生早跟我的女儿订过婚了 好吧,你还有什么话要说?
Mr Darcy is engaged to my daughter. Now what have you to say?
如果他当真如此,那你就没有理由 认为他会向我求婚
If that is the case, you cannot suppose he would make an offer to me.
你真是自私,这门婚事从他们 小时候就已经定下来了
Selfish girl. This union has been planned since their infancy.
但忽然冒出来了个出身卑贱 门户低微的小妮子从中作梗?
Do you think it can be prevented by a woman of inferior birth
何况你的妹妹与人私奔的结果是 一门令人感到可耻的,破碎的婚事
whose own sister's elopement resulted in a scandalously patched-up marriage
还要用舅舅的钱来支付婚事费用
only achieved at the expense of your uncle.
我的上帝啊!难道我们彭布利已经 被你们这些人玷污了么?
Heaven and Earth! Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?
爽爽快快告诉我 你究竟跟她订婚了没有?
Tell me once and for all, are you engaged to him?
没有
I am not.
你愿意答应我,永远不跟他订婚吗?
Will you promise never to enter into such an engagement?
我不能答应这种事
I will not and I certainly never shall.
你把我侮辱得够了
You have insulted me in every possible way
我不想再讲了
and can now have nothing further to say.
你现在马上给我离开
I must ask you to leave immediately.
晚安
Goodnight.
我一辈子都没有被这样对待过!
I have never been thus treated in my entire life!

中文原著http://ishare.iask.sina.com.cn/f/21950861.html
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2011-12-28
伊利莎白 夏洛蒂
夏洛蒂- 我亲爱的伊利莎白
我要告诉你一件事 ,柯林斯先生和我。。。订婚了
订婚?- 是的
要结婚? 当然,不然还有哪种订婚?
看在老天份上 ,伊利莎白 ,别那样看我。
我跟他应该会很快乐的
但他很可笑 ---别太苛刻 不是所有人都能享受浪漫
他提供我舒适的家和保护 我已经充满感激了
我已经二十七岁了 我没钱 也没未来 我已经是我父母的负担 而且我很害怕
不要评断我 ,伊利莎白 你休想评断我
这一段 我打字给你的 我喜欢这部电影O(∩_∩)O~
不好意思 分数我也不要 就只能给你这段了
相似回答