老友记 第一季 第一集 Topic 6

如题所述

第1个回答  2022-06-25
Topic 6: The effect of the quarrelling to Rachel and Paul was coming to Monica.

Just breathe, breathe... that’s it.

深呼吸,深呼吸,就是这样。

Just try to think of nice and calm things...

试着想些美好平静的事情。

Rain drops on roses and rabbits and kittens , bluebells and sleighbells and something with mittens .

雨滴降落在玫瑰、兔子和小猫咪身上, 还有风铃草、雪橇铃和一些有手套的东西上。

La la la... Something with string.

啦啦啦,一些事情有绳子的东西。

There are a few.

还有。。

I’m a lot better now.

我现在好多了!

I helped.

我帮上忙啦。

Okay! Look, this is probably for the best, you know?

好的,听着,这样可能是最好的,你知道嘛?

Independence. Taking control of your life.

你独立了,可以主宰自己的人生啦。

And hey, you need anything, you can always come to Joey.

嘿,如果需要任何东西,你可以尽管来找乔伊。

Me and Chandler live across the hall .

我和钱德勒就住在对面。

And he’s away a lot.

而且他经常不在家。

Joey, stop hitting on her.

乔伊,停下,别戏弄她了。

It’s her wedding day.

今天是她结婚的日子。

What, like there’s a rule or something?

什么,哪里有明文规定不可以这样嘛?

Please don’t do that again, it’s a horrible sound .

请不要再这么干了,这声音很烦人!

Uh, it’s, uh, it’s Paul.

噢,这里,事实上,我是保罗。

Buzz him in .

让他进来。

Who’s Paul?

谁是保罗?

Paul, the Wine Guy, Paul?

保罗,那个调酒师,保罗吗?

Maybe.

可能吧。

Wait a minute. Your ‘ not a real date ’ tonight is with Paul, the Wine Guy?

等等,是你今晚的“非正式约会对象”嘛,就是调酒师保罗嘛?

He finally asked you out?

他最终约你出去了嘛?

Yes!

是的。

Oooh, this is a Dear Diary moment !

噢,这真是一个值得永久铭记的时刻。

Rach, wait, I can cancel...

瑞秋,等等,我可以取消

Please, no, go, I’ll be fine.

拜托,别,去吧,我会没事的!

Are, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay?

罗斯,你可以吗?我的意思是,你希望我留下来吗?

That’d be good...

这样比较好。

Really?

真的吗?

No, go on!

才不是呢,去吧!

It’s Paul, the wine guy.

那可是调酒师保罗啊!

Hi, come in! Paul, this is... everybody.

嗨,请进。保罗,这是...大家。

Everybody, this is Paul.

大家,这是保罗。

Hey, Paul. hello!

嗨,保罗。哈喽。

Hi!The Wine Guy!

嗨,调酒师。

I‘m sorry, I didn’t catch your name , Paul, was it?

抱歉,我没听清你的名字,保罗,对吗?

Okay, sit down, two seconds .

好嘞,坐会儿,我马上就好。

Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes . That can’t be good.

噢,我刚拔掉了四根睫毛,这不是一个好事情。

So, Rachel, what’re you, uh... what’re you up to tonight?

那么,瑞秋,你,额,你今晚打算怎么过?

Well, I was kinda supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon, so nothing.

我本该去阿鲁巴岛度蜜月,所以没事情做。

Right, you’re not even getting your honeymoon, God...

对噢,你竟然不能去度蜜月,上帝啊。

No, no, although, Aruba, this time of year... talk about your big lizard...

不,天啊,阿鲁巴,这个季节,大蜥蜴。

Anyway, if you don’t feel like being alone tonight, Joey and Chandler are coming over to help me put together my new furniture.

总之,如果你今晚不想一个人带着,乔伊和钱德勒会去我那儿帮我组装家具。

Yes, and we’re very excited about it.

是的,我们对此非常激动。

Well, actually thanks, but I think I’m just gonna hang out here tonight.

噢,实际上,谢谢你,但是我今晚不像出去了。

It’s been kinda a long day .

今天对我来说太长了。

Okay, sure.

噢,确实。

Hey, Pheebs, you wanna help?

嗨,菲比,你想一起吗?

Oh, I wish I could, but I don’t want to.

噢,我希望我可以,但我不想去。
相似回答
大家正在搜